Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Market Is on Its Way!

The Tallassee Holiday Market is coming up on December 2nd and 3rd, and I'm planning on being there with a photography booth much like I had at Trade Day back in October. I've been emailing with the market manager in an attempt to get power so I can use my Novatrons this time, but I'll survive if I have to make do with a Village Photographers Metz.

For some strange reason, I'm still awake. (See the time stamp on this post.) During this insomnia episode, I've come up with a few options for the boarders around my Holiday Market pictures. Here are the samples:






I already see a couple of issues with them, so these are not final. And no, I will not be using the same backdrop and scenery as I did for Trade Day. It's just that it's hard to come up with a sample picture for something you haven't done yet, and Peter's really cute!

I expect Holiday Market to be better than Trade Day, as I hope to get better (both photography skills and business success) with each event/gig. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated just to be sure no one is cluttering this blog with spam, links, or objectionable material. Thanks for understanding.