Thursday, September 19, 2013

More iPhone Pics from Grads

When I shoot a graduation with Village Photographers, I often pull out my iPhone 3GS and pop off a couple pics to document the day. I look forward to being able to upgrade to a better phone with a better camera. Nonetheless, here's all the shots from some spring and summer grads:

Faulkner University:

 Huntingdon College (It was the first indoor ceremony I've ever shot there.):

Troy Universiy, Troy, AL (Spring):



Auburn University Montgomery:


Jefferson Davis High School (at the Alabama State University Acadome):


Troy University, Montgomery, AL:

Before the Booker T. Washington High School grad at First Baptist Church, Montgomery, AL:

LaGrange High School:

Troy University, Troy, AL (Summer):






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be moderated just to be sure no one is cluttering this blog with spam, links, or objectionable material. Thanks for understanding.